CBSE School Curriculum
CBSE School Curriculum
In contemporary times, the school franchise opportunity is the best and most reliable option as it has the power to bring revolution in the Indian Education Industry. Unlike a completely new brand that will take a lot of time to establish and gain the trust of society, an established legacy school franchise will give you the head-start that you need to succeed. And this is purely and only possible with Podar Smarter School that bestows you Podar School Franchise with necessary help, support and guidelines.
However, if you are wondering about what is the next step after a franchise setup, the answer will be selecting an appropriate school board! Amongst multiple options available, a CBSE Curriculum School is always preferable as it is the most recognised national education board in India. Not only has CBSE School Curriculum outperformed other boards of education but also proved to be fruitful for students appearing for other competitive exams because of its unique syllabus.
The board is so well-known that practically every school aspires to join it and follow in its footsteps of providing a successful and well-proven educational approach. The following are some of the salient features that benefit CBSE Curriculum Schools:
- The first and most important advantage of a CBSE School Curriculum is that it is widely recognised throughout the country, and the CBSE credential is widely accepted by all educational institutions.
- Moreover, all major competitive tests in India, such as the Joint Entrance Examination (IIT-JEE), the All India Engineering Entrance Examination (AIEEE), and the All India Pre Medical Test (AIPMT), are based on the CBSE’s specified syllabus.
- When comparing schools based on the CBSE pattern to schools based on the ICSE pattern, which is the second most desired education board after CBSE, there would be more CBSE pattern schools outside India.
- Due to its compact form, the CBSE Curriculum Revised is significantly easier than that of other boards in terms of the syllabus.
- Apart from the aforementioned benefits, a distinguishing feature of CBSE Academic is the Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation (CCE) technique, which is used up to the eighth grade and delivers grades in both internal and final tests, enhancing students’ confidence.
- The advantages of becoming a CBSE primary school or secondary school don’t stop there. The board is particularly popular since it offers both English and Hindi curricula, making it more popular than other Indian school boards. Furthermore, the curriculum is application-based, making it simple for pupils to understand and learn.
Schools that are not associated with CBSE will undoubtedly be enticed to pursue CBSE Online accreditation. Furthermore, people who want to open a new school will be more likely to open a CBSE Syllabus 2021-22 School. So, if you are unsure whether it is possible for you to create a CBSE school on your own or not, contact Podar Smarter School for information on how to start a CBSE school or to choose a CBSE school franchise in India.